Would you like to study one or two semesters in Zürich? Please contact us, we are pleased about your interest!
More Information on the application process, deadlines and other administrative questions can be found on the website of Global Student Experience (GSE).
Please note that the subject Popular Culture Studies is usually taught in German. Please contact the Mobility Advisor of Popular Culture Studies for the specific study planning before your stay.
- Information about studying Popular Culture Studies at UZH (in German)
- Course catalogue Bachelor Popular Culture Studies (Spring 21)
- Course catalogue Master Cultural Studies (Spring 21)
In principle, you can book almost all the modules offered within a study program, depending on your interests and the progress of your studies. However, there are a few points to consider:
Not suitable modules for incoming students:
- Bachelor: Bachelor's Graduation Training, Bachelor’s thesis
- Master: Colloquium
Only suitable for incoming students studying two semesters in Zürich:
- Master: Project seminar (Studienprojekt: forschen und Vermitteln)
Two-semester modules without course in the second semester:
- Bachelor: Seminar
- Master: Seminar
Seminar's second semester takes place without lessons and is only used to work on a written paper. Incoming students can complete the module within one semester. Please contact your lecturer.